Update Date:2016-06-03 Pageviews:367
Double block and bleed manifold
This series of manifolds combines double isolate (Primary and Secondary) and bleed
vent in a combination of ball
and needle into one block, for interface with pressure measurement transmitters, gauges and switches for
applications up to 10,000psig (689 barg).
A variety of end connections can be provided including NPT as standard with optional BSPT and BSPP. Kp-lok can also combine single or twin ferrule integral fitting technology into the product offering the end user the benefit of
leak path reduction and contaminant free connections by eliminating taper threads.
• Standard high performance design.
• Colour coded valve function identification.
• Alternative materials of construction available.
• Optional port sizes and thread forms available:
• Socket and butt weld connections available.
• PT Free connections available .
• Blank and bleed plugs available.
• NACE certified on request.
• Optional cleaned and lubricated suitable for Oxygen
• Heat code traceable body and bonnet.
• Optional fire safe design to meet API 607,
"KP-LOK Electric allows us to do our jobs better. Without it, we couldn't keep up!"
Better Switching power supply